[Tango-L] Teacher survey

joaquin joaquinenrobeas at excite.com
Tue May 30 15:57:17 EDT 2006

Jak,
Thanks for your candid response.  Most of your solutions sound reasonably fair.  I did search the archives regarding this question and didn't find a discussion.  Perhaps I didn't look long enough.

Also, it's certainly not my intention to create a misunderstanding in any teacher/student relationships among list readers.  I am just curious about the situation in other cities.

j.