[Tango-L] Some people would complain if you hung them with a new rope...

God bailartangos at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 18:21:05 EDT 2006

I've danced with Lois, many different styles, she's a superlative dancer. I'm
  scratching my head, trying to figger out how learning to lead & follow might
  be different. I'm sure the learning curves look different. I dunnoo... toss in
  leading interesting moves, learning them, musiciality, navigation... I'm stumped...