[Tango-L] Some people would complain if you hung them with anew rope...

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Tue May 23 19:22:34 EDT 2006

God is stumped? Damn, this IS a difficult dance.
Dear God, does Howard be your name? Transport your deified ass to Denver (on
second thought, better make it your entire holy self), and I will show you
how learning to lead, and learning to follow, are entirely different, and
exactly the same. No charge for Supreme Beings.
Chas "Guiding the guiders." Gale
http://www.thetangohouse.com