[Tango-L] Learning tango as foreigner

Michael Figart II michaelfigart at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 14:23:27 EDT 2006

And also Alberto, did you find out who appointed this
teacher? Or was he one of those accursed
self-appointed guys? He must have been self-appointed,
since he didn't check to make sure you actually knew
any of the Congolese language. After all, everybody
knows that you can't sing Congolese without knowing
any Congolese! ;-)

Michael