[Tango-L] leading with fingers

Michael Figart II michaelfigart at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 11:11:43 EDT 2006

Hello List,

Many warm thanks to all who responded publicly and privately to my query
on leading with fingers. It seems that the general consensus has been
that if its blatant enough to be visible then its "tacky", and
undesirable.

My take; The fingers are part of the hand, which is a part of the arm,
which is a part of the body, so to that extent, and only to that extent,
should the fingers ever be used for leading....NEVER as a primary
indicator, and never separately from our chest/embrace.

All of the responses were most enlightening, and I thank you for
participating in the friendly discussion of this new subject.

Abrazos,

Michael Figart II
Houston TX