[Tango-L] So long, El Valdez

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 03:44:35 EDT 2006

Dear Derik (or El Valdez),

Thank Sean for our new nickname for you.  Your
response gave me the information I was looking for.

Your response told me two things:

1.  Since you never answered my question, not even in
100 words, you must want nothing from this list.  So
your participation in this list is pointless.

2.  You, sir, are gutless.  You didn't have the guts
to respond to me and tell me off.  Rather you directed
your response to John.  What you are really using this
list for is attacking other innocents rather than deal
directly with the "problems" you see in your
community.  That is simply pathetic.

So I will be blocking your email address, which will
stay in effect, even should we have to coordinate
events with Andres & Meredith (or anyone else) again.

I suggest others on this list block his address as
well.

Let me make it perfectly clear that I am not against
any differences in opinions that we may share.  You
are simply rude - and proud of it.  You are someone I
do not care to have in my community.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- Derik Rawson <rawsonweb at yahoo.com> wrote:

blah, blah, blah

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://www.pitt.edu/~mcph/PATangoWeb.htm