[Tango-L] And just who are you to tell Derik that he can only use 20 words? Point Blank Question

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 20:03:13 EDT 2006

Dear John:

--- John Gleeson <johngleeson at nc.rr.com> wrote:

And just who are you to tell Derik that he can only
 use 20 words?

You are exactly right.  What you said above, was going
to be my exact response.  This sort of nonsense is my
basic criticism of the attitude of the "close embrace
all the time" people.  They seem to always want to be
representing everyone and telling everyone exactly how
they will be allowed to do things. Then they claim
innocence, like Tine, and say that they are just
minding there own business...lol.  Let me tell you, it
they teach nonsense to people and spread the ignorance
around, they are not minding their own business.  They
are in fact the source of problems.

Even though you are no a fan of mine, which is ok, I
do want to thank you for saying it for me.

I would have posted earlier today, but I went to a fun
milonga last night and I practiced my,

"Falling on the woman"

step, and "went to heaven' several times...lol.

Now, however, I am fully recovered and ready to do
this wonderful step all over again, when their is room
for it, sometime in the near future.

PS-  She was wonderful...lol.

Derik
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com

--- John Gleeson <johngleeson at nc.rr.com> wrote:

> And just who are you to tell Derik that he can only
> use 20 words?
>
> And just who are you to tell the rest of us "no
> comments"?
>
> I am far from being a fan of Derik - this is not
> posted in his support - but just to say:
>
>         "for crying out loud please put a sock in it
> and give the rest of us a break. Get
>           a life and move on !!!"
>

> John G.

Derik Rawson
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com
http://www.rawsonweb.com
713-522-0888 USA Landline Direct to Portable Cell Phone
281-754-4315 USA Landline Voice/Fax
d.rawson at cal.berkeley.edu
d.rawson at haas.alum.berkeley.edu
rawsonweb at yahoo.com