[Tango-L] Point Blank Question

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 12:10:29 EDT 2006

Everyone has a right to be heard.  Some have more
trouble expressing themselves than others.

I had requested no comments to avoid comments like
Jay's.  Ironically, some who have publicly battled
Derik have promised me that they would keep quiet.

Perhaps my mistake was in assuming that those Jay and
John would take their own advice and use the delete
key.

Still waiting,
Trini de Pittsburgh