[Tango-L] Point Blank Question

Jay Rabe jayrabe at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 11:03:23 EDT 2006

Why? you ask...

A fisherman casts his bait or his lure into the water, for no other purpose
than to get a thrill when a fish takes it and fights against him. If the
fish stop taking his bait, the fisherman goes away.

Like catmum said, "Don't feed the trolls."

When Tango-L becomes a forum for drama of personalities, it strays from its
purpose and becomes boring to those who are interested in learning and
growing in our tango. Tango-LOL indeed.

     www.TangoMoments.com

----Original Message Follows----
From: "John Gleeson" <johngleeson at nc.rr.com>

And just who are you to tell Derik that he can only use 20 words?

And just who are you to tell the rest of us "no comments"?

I am far from being a fan of Derik - this is not posted in his support - but
just to say:

         "for crying out loud please put a sock in it and give the rest of
us a break. Get
           a life and move on !!!"

John G.