[Tango-L] Point Blank Question

John Gleeson johngleeson at nc.rr.com
Thu May 4 09:02:09 EDT 2006

And just who are you to tell Derik that he can only use 20 words?

And just who are you to tell the rest of us "no comments"?

I am far from being a fan of Derik - this is not posted in his support - but just to say:

        "for crying out loud please put a sock in it and give the rest of us a break. Get
          a life and move on !!!"

John G.