[Tango-L] New yahoo group for tango home exchange and hospitality (non-commercial)

Rasmus Jensen tango-l at solsort.dk
Tue Jun 6 01:54:01 EDT 2006

There already is a site with that purpose:
    http://www.tangofriends.com
so please join both that and the yahoo group
if you have room for visitors.

The site is very alive though the latest news item is from 2003
... I signed up a couple of months ago and have already hosted
a visiting tango dancer, during the Copenhagen Tango Festival
where it was also mentioned. Also, I intend to do some tango
traveling during the summer, so please sign up too :-)

And Kim: I suggest that you coordinate with the website
(also non-commercial :-) such that tango travelers and hosts
only have to look one place.

	Rasmus