[Tango-L] New yahoo group for tango home exchange and hospitality (non-commercial)

Kim Papineau kimpapineau at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 23:28:09 EDT 2006

I just created a yahoo group, Change of Direction, to facilitate tango
hospitality and home exchange. We've had the pleasure of hosting a
visiting tanguero (formerly a stranger) this weekend, and it occurred
to me that while local dancers often open their homes to visiting
teachers and festival attendees, I couldn't find a good forum for
tango travel outside of organized events.

Please join and post if you have room for a visitor or an interest in
visiting other tango communities. I live in Kansas City, which has a
fairly small (but active) tango population; it's always lovely when
dancers from other places pass through.

Your suggestions for the list are appreciated.

Cheers,

Kim