[Tango-L] appropriate? I don't think so.

Melanie Eskoff melanieeskoff at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 20 09:36:50 EDT 2006

"I understand
Melanie's discomfort, but I  think we should grant Sr.
Gesualdi the benefit of the doubt."

Gee, thanks Nancy.  The only thing I'll grant Sr. G, is that he's a collosal
jerk off and protecting his feelings is a job best left to those as pathetic
as he.

A thoughtful discussion of what "connection" is in the world of dance would
be nice.

ME