[Tango-L] appropriate? I don't think so.

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 00:11:35 EDT 2006

I wont comment on whether Alberto's private email is appropriate or not, but
I think that making this private message public is a little weird. I'd
suggest that if you find his message offensive, you tell him so privately. I
think that posting his email to the entire list takes the whole thing to a
different level. OTOH, perhaps Alberto should make this topic available to
the whole forum. After all, the discussion was taking a turn to the sensuous
(perhaps erotic) dimension of the "close embrace" ;-)

Manuel