[Tango-L] Real milongueros

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 14:49:34 EDT 2006

Debby says:  "When you actually live here, not just come here, your
perceptions are
completely different. "

I completely agree with Debby in this respect and in general, knowing both
the Yankee and the Argentine cultures I think  she gives a real picture of
most of the subjects that she touches on.

I also highly respect Roberto Dentone's opinion; even when I have not met
him personally I know that he would try to give an honest opinion on any
subject .

Some apparent disagreements at times are result of misinterpretation of
certain subjects.

This has been a chronic problem in this list.  Where you mean to say white
and somebody else attributes to you the opinion of having said black or gray
and starts and argument on that basis.

Sergio