[Tango-L] Interview to Mora Godoy, regarding shoes

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Thu Jul 13 01:36:56 EDT 2006

Yikes, Jake, I sure hope you're wrong about that last line
"Enlightened women really hate sexy heels."

I believe the most enlightened women look for shoes that are gorgeous and
comfortable, to boot!

Robin

Tara Design, Inc.
www.taratangoshoes.com

Actually, I think, some women would rather risk breaking their neck than
give up wearing 4 inch Comme il fauts (though I hear they are very well
balanced and therefore fairly safe. Unless you get stepped on by one of
those stilettos, like my friend did...)
I am a flatland person, but I do dance in comfy 3,5"Tara shoes, though I
have been asked to dance even at times when I had nothing but my socks on
(from the ankle down, mind you)

Astrid