[Tango-L] Interview to Mora Godoy

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Thu Jul 13 01:28:35 EDT 2006

My personal thanks, too, to all those who were presumptuous enough to
speak for "most people." It's a source of constant amusement for me, to
watch how, time and again, it's the ignorant folks who've never
exchanged two words with a stripper, much less any actor who's ever done
a nude scene, that decide to speak for the herd when it comes to
Playboy-- a magazine whose content has been consistently More
Intelligent than 99% of cable television (and most other magazines as
well).

Well, Jake, how about adding some nice full size picture of yourself to your
website then, maybe next to your translations of tango lyrics?
All we get to see is your head.

Best wishes from an ex-Playgirl reader

Astrid