[Tango-L] Playboy redux

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Tue Jul 11 17:18:39 EDT 2006

I believe most women find it pretty much flattering to be featured on a
>Playboy cover... At 34, even more so... (of course, only considering that
>playmates are usually around

I hate to say this, but only a man would write that a woman would find it flattering to be on the cover of Playboy. I don't know any women who would say that.  (Even if you can, which I probably could at 53 and would not)  34 is not exactly over the hill you know.  Those of us who take care of our bodies as well as our minds can surprise the hell out of people with our age. There is a woman here Nacha who is I think close to my age and she poses all the time.  Personally I would rather be on the cover of Business Week. More $$ in the long run....