[Tango-L] Playboy redux

Aron ECSEDY aron at milonga.hu
Tue Jul 11 18:02:48 EDT 2006

Being a sex object means that you are handled as such. Do you think, that
from tomorrow on Mora will be handled as such?

Pllleease...

Maybe I am from this rural little country called Hungary, but I think that
you imagine a lot more into this than it really means.

I know some girls who did quite explicit nudes (meaning: porn) at some time
in their lives. They lead quite a normal life nevertheless. They needed the
money at the time, they were young, it was good business. They don't feel
that it degraded them personally. Eventually, THOSE people are the real
propagators of machismo views who consider it degrading: they are
strengthening the view that women who show their body are less, because they
are 'prostituting' themselves (Even if they were, what's then? Does it hurt
others?). Very open minded, indeed...

Aron