[Tango-L] Leading and following

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 13:49:59 EDT 2006

We all have flaws in our dancing.  I don't have a problem
with people who are less experienced but are still working
on their tango and mind their manners.  It is only those
condescending dancers for whom I have no tolerance.

Besides, it's gives me a great opportunity to work on my
grounding and sensitivity.

Trini

--- mallpasso at aol.com wrote:

> Trini: Why do you even bother to dance with these clowns?
>
> El Bandido de Tango

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://www.pitt.edu/~mcph/PATangoWeb.htm