[Tango-L] Ballroom Dancing in BsAs

Daniel Lapadula clubstyletango at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 18:02:44 EST 2006

You are right!.There are many places to go learn ballroom.
  An other one is Elizabeth Guerrero studio were you have tango,latin and international ballroom..
  Best regards.
  Daniel Lapadula
  www.tangoestilodelcentro.com

june es <esjune at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Ballroom dancing does exist in Buenos Aires. In the Carlos Copello studio in
Abasto, an Argentine couple runs ballroom classes and they do have a good
number of men and women participating.
During my last visit to Bs As (Aug-Sep 2006), among other items on my
agenda, I made an effort to find out whether they dance the ballroom version
of tango.
Yes, they do - the class I attended happened to be a samba and ballroom
tango class. The men and women I talked to mentioned that they preferred
this version of tango because it was more elegant. Interesting! I enjoyed
the class, the people were friendly. At the end of the class, the male
instructor even danced a Viennese waltz with me . Whoopee!

Advertisement: It's simple! Sell your car for just $20 at carsales.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801577%2Fpi%5F1005244%2Fai%5F838588&_t=757768878&_r=endtext_simple&_m=EXT

Daniel Lapadula
ClubStyleTango at yahoo.com
Http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/tangoestilodelcentro

www.tangoestilodelcentro.com