[Tango-L] Orlando Piava

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Wed Dec 6 06:16:54 EST 2006

We all feel sadness with his loss, but on the good note, we have Orlando
Piava Jr.
I never met or seen Senior in person, only videos. But I have taken lessons
with Junior and think he is the spitting image of his father. He is an
incredible dancer - insturctor. Smooth if not smoother than his father, I enjoy
watching him. I enjoy his lessons.

All the old milongueros, especially Orlando prided them self's with their
walk, not fancy steps. Tete has now writen two letters to the world asking people
to learn the old ways, even if you rather dance differently. Preserve what
made tango what it is.
The old style is disappearing quickly with each milonguero death. Learn the
old ways while you can.

Timmy in Cleveland