[Tango-L] Where can I find more Milonga at milongas?

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 18:06:42 EDT 2006

Hi Steve,

That's funny, I've noticed that most of the time when I get requests for
milongas, the person who asks is usually a beginner who can't really dance a
milonga.... The reason more "milongas" are not played in the milongas is
because people prefer tango and vals. Not necessarily because they are not
skilled enough to dance milongas, just that they rather dance tango....

Manuel

visit our webpage
www.tango-rio.com