[Sci-tech-public] Janet Browne, Oct. 6, 12-2

Kara Swanson kswanson at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 26 14:31:31 EDT 2006

*Life Sciences/Environmental Sciences Working Group
Friday, Oct. 6, 12 - 2 pm, rm 252 Science Center

*Please join us in welcoming *Janet Browne/ /*to our midst at the
kick-off meeting of the Life Sciences/Environmental Sciences Working
Group.  *Professor Browne* will discuss the state of the field and her
current research.

Lunch will be served.  Please RSVP to Ellen Guarante,
guarente at fas.harvard.edu if you are planning to attend.

work-in-progress you would like to present, please contact Kara at
kswanson at fas.harvard.edu.

Kara W. Swanson, B.S., M.A., J.D.
Ph.D. Candidate
History of Science