[Sci-tech-public] MIT Student Pugwash Intro Meeting/Dinner/Movie: Oct 4, 6:30pm, 2-139

Christopher Sequeira csequeir at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 28 09:34:23 EDT 2006

Dear STS members,

I would like to invite all of you to MIT Student Pugwash's introductory
meeting next week; dinner will be provided.  Please RSVP if you'd like
to attend.

- Chris

Do you care about:

- biotech and bioethics?
- energy and environment?
- sustainability and development?
- socially responsible technology business?
- nuclear proliferation?
- science reporting in the media?

Come to the introductory meeting of MIT Student Pugwash!

MIT Student Pugwash Intro Meeting/Dinner/Movie Night
Wednesday, October 4, 2006
6:30pm - 8:30pm
MIT Room 2-139: http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=2-139&mapsearch=go

The MIT Chapter of Student Pugwash will have its introductory meeting
next week.  We will give a brief introduction to Student Pugwash and the
MIT chapter and describe some event ideas for this semester.  After
that, we'll show a movie (to-be-announced) as a discussion starter.
Pizza will be provided; RSVP to csequeir at mit.edu recommended.

- Chris Sequeira, MIT Student Pugwash president
http://web.mit.edu/pugwash/