[Sci-tech-public] MIT Student Pugwash Lunch Discussion: Dr. Joseph Sussman, Oct. 4

Christopher Sequeira csequeir at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 26 12:58:09 EDT 2006

Dear Student Pugwash and STS members,

On behalf of MIT Student Pugwash, I would like to extend to all of you
an invitation to a small lunch discussion with Dr. Joseph Sussman on
Wednesday, October 4th from noon to 1:30pm.  Dr. Sussman is the JR East
Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Engineering Systems
in MIT's Engineering Systems Division, and he will be speaking about air
quality and mobility issues in Mexico City.  Spots are limited, so
please reply directly to me before Friday if you are interested.  Thank
you for your time!

- Chris Sequeira, MIT Student Pugwash president
http://web.mit.edu/pugwash/