[Save] the Lorax! Showing Thursday, January 22

Jessica Lee jalee at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 16 08:25:55 EST 2004

Dear SAVE members,

It is time once again for our annual movie night!
We'll be showing Dr. Seuss's The Lorax, a rhyming (!) 50-minute animated
musical about the importance of respecting our natural resources. If you've
never seen The Lorax, you must; it's a classic, and enormous fun.
Thursday, January 22, 8:00pm, room 2-105.
http://student.mit.edu/iap/nssave.html

If you'd like to volunteer to bring milk or bake cookies, or to help
distribute posters, please reply to this email. Your help would be greatly
appreciated!

jessica