Error in workflow Customizing for document parking (transaction OBWE)

Florin Wach (SI) florin.wach at systems-integration.net
Wed Oct 17 10:44:25 EDT 2018

Hi Glenn,

I‘d agree with you it‘s customizing.

For FI doc type you need to flag something, that you want a preliminary document release.
Because: Posting should not be possible while the workflow runs.

This is one thing.

The other one is with OBWE and you seem to have made a good guess so I didn‘t look more into the details.

Transaction ppome comes secondary   so do not worry at the moment

Florin