Error in workflow Customizing for document parking (transaction OBWE)

Glenn Allen glenn.a.allen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:00:13 EDT 2018

Good morning WF experts,
I am a senior ABAP developer but new to WF.  My current client is getting
this error monthly.  After clicking through the various messages, reading
SAP help and doing google searches for the issue I have added an entry in
OBWE as an experimental solution (which I'll be testing in our sandbox).

I am attaching 2 word docs that have screen shots and documentation for the
issue (hopefully attachments work here).  Is anyone familiar with this
error?  Am I on the right track?  Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
--
Glenn Allen
Software Architect (specializing in SAP)