SCP Workflow question

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:50:14 EDT 2018

Agree with Kjetil and agree it's a lot like a FIPP to BKPF or maybe more so
like BUS2105 to BUS2012. Thing is LFA1 doesn't have such an obvious
'requested' phase. I've done similar things before but I end up creating a
request application which assigns a GUID to the request, and that's the
object that the WF operates on. Now you _could_ use the WF instance id as
the request number and capture all the data into containers rather than
custom tables but, in non-cloud at least, that would seem to me to be a
lazy hack that would cost you in the long run - think about reporting and
monitoring.

The cloud... hmmm don't get me started on the cloud, or least SAPs
endeavours in that space... it might seem easier to use the WF as the
request DB but again I still think it's lazy. I started typing thinking I
might have a different attitude given the cloud but I don't

Create a "Vendor Request" application (if you don't want to use MDM
requests and WF - not sure of cloud availability) and then build WF with a
known instance as you always would.

My 2p / 2c / 2 lowest units of your desired currency.

Have fun,
Mark