Error in Send Mail Step - Resolved

Shaurya Jain jain.shaurya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 07:52:15 EDT 2015

Dear Rick,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I would like to update you all that this issue started after the system
copy done from Production to Quality system due to some project
requirement. Now after getting this strange issue in Quality system I tried
to find out the root cause and found that the error was thrown because
system was not able to insert the entry in table SOMG. Then going further
deep I found that this was happening due to number ranges not being set
properly after system copy because of which system was trying to insert
duplicate entry in table SOMG.

Now the number ranges are set properly in transaction SNRO (for objects
'SO_OBJ_RCP' & 'SO_OBJ_MSG') and send mail step is executing perfectly.

Regards,
Shaurya Jain