Problem: A table of Workflow Objects (ABAP OO) to be passed as parameter (importing / returning)

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Mon May 4 08:11:15 EDT 2015

Hi Florin,

Sorry about late reply, you've probably solved this by now, but...

OK, I wasn't aware that this was in an event binding. However it may still
work, as most instance linkage events are processed synchronously - this
is why your table of ref-to's works. I suspect it may break down under
heavy load when the system decides to shift stuff into TRFC.

I would debug the error message too, and possibly raise it with OSS. This
should normally work, and the table approach as you have it would be my
choice too for an instance linkage.

Of course, persisting a collection object is also easy if the data already
exists in the DB. An order header is basically a collection of items, so
the sam logic may apply? If on the other hand the data is completely
transient (e.g. something a user has just hilighted in a dialog), then
it's probably overkill to write that to the DB.

Regards,
Mike