Extended Notifications: Custom Text-elements e.g. DT SWN_MSG_GOTO_INBOX

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon May 4 08:27:16 EDT 2015

Hi Florin
Easy!
If the text starts with NA its a standard message & you can replace it with any msg created in txn SE91.  Yes even msgs with a 20 char msgclass name

If the text starts with DT its a Dialog Text.  You can replace it with any dialog text created in txn SE61 (just make sure you have selected the Dialog Text type)

Follow the same format in when entering your replacements in General Settings.

Enjoy
Jocelyn

Sent from my iPad