Problem: A table of Workflow Objects (ABAP OO) to be passed as parameter (importing / returning)

Florin Wach florin.wach at systems-integration.net
Mon May 4 08:59:47 EDT 2015

Hi Mike,

well yes ... and no ... I'm currently using a workaround by calling the
functional method through a background tasks, which is working fine.

Nevertheless the list of objects doesn't work with a container-like
function-method.

I don't know, where you get it from, that the events are processed
synchronously, keeping the instances alive without going through the persistency
interface, because the SWW_WI_START_VIA_EVENT_IBF is transfers the event
container through the XML-container, which has turned the instances through the
LPOR-interfac, making them SIBLFPORB's (with B).

>From there, the instances are picked up again and made unpersistent again, using
a separate task. ... And the tRFC is always used on event processing, in order
to change the user-context to WF-BATCH.

But aside from this, a parameter for a method call cannot hold currently a list
of objects, regardless of how you specifiy them, and yes, ... the list is
context-wise created, so I don't want to store them away just for a single-shot
:-)

Thx for addressing that again, ... and there's no time here to create
OSS-Messages, but maybe someone from the group likes to have some fun, chatting
with the SAP Support about it :-)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Florin Wach
Senior Workflow Engineer
SAP Certified Development Associate for Workflow

http: //www. systems-integration. net