Personas and Workflow

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Oct 30 04:22:10 EDT 2014

Hi IK,

Just thinking that sounds awfully close to something the NWBC POWL list provides.

I take it you are currently using SBWP and not UWL?

Have you considered just showing a count of work items/new work items in the initial screen and launching to the inbox from there?

Alternatively you might be able to simulate the inbox using some of the workflow APIs – SAP_WAPI function modules that is.

SBWP is a gnarly transaction… not sure how well it will respond to Personas.

Worth a try but you might want to have a backup plan.

Let us know how you go – that’s a very interesting combination

Rgds,

Jocelyn