Decision Step Outcome

Sangvir Singh sangvir.singh at gmail.com
Thu May 29 04:46:07 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,
We are using webdynpro application to approve the workitem in UWL. This is
a standard decision step and we have made a custom screen in webdynpro with
approve and reject buttons Once approver clicks on approve or reject
button, we are populating container fields  _WI_Result  and _Result as
'0001' for approved and '0002' for rejected.

The issue that  we are facing is , for some scenarions, even though the
value in container is populated as '0002', but in workflow log it is
showing decision step as approved. As a result of this, despite rejection ,
worklow is going to next step approval. Please provide your inputs how to
tackle this.

Please note we are facing this issue for some scenarios only, for rest of
instances, the decision is populated correctly for both approved and
rejected workitems.
Sangvir Singh
9212019197

Before printing this e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!