Register incoming MM/FI invoices in workflow as a step

Robert van den Berg wug at bergtop-ict.nl
Wed Mar 19 05:46:09 EDT 2014

Hi John,

the problem is, that the customer wants this all in 1 workflow.

The trigger is an incoming image from the scanner.

Workflowstep1: display image and determine type of invoice (MM/FI) and send it to person 2.

In case of FI:

Workflowstep2: FV60 for creation invoice and send it to person 3

Workflowstep3: FIPP-EDIT for entering additional data and send it to person 4

Workflowstep4: FIPP-EDIT for checks and approval,

In case of MM:

Workflowstep2: MIRO for creation invoice and send it to person 3

Workflowstep3: BUS2081-EDIT for entering additional data and send it to person 4

Workflowstep4: BUS2081-EDIT for checks and approval,

Regards,

Robert