Register incoming MM/FI invoices in workflow as a step

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:44:02 EDT 2014

At risk of repeating Mike here, we use a solution for this built by
OpenText (VIM Vendor Invoice Management) it is very good actually.  They
basically have code in teh LIV Invoice SAVE BADI, and probably the
equivalent in FI Invoices, I don't do much with them so now too sure.

OpenTexts Save Badi basically popups up a screen to allow a 'Parking
Reason' to be chosen (ohh this is on Parking an Invoice, it will get Posted
when it's ready later in the Resolution process).  The Parking Reason is
the basis for the next step in the the life of the Invoice and is used
along with other Agent determination config to send the invoice to the
person (approver) that needs it.

QQ, wouldn't you have already approved the PO and GRN/SES? So a 3 way match
could be posted?

Andy