Register incoming MM/FI invoices in workflow as a step

Robert van den Berg wug at bergtop-ict.nl
Wed Mar 19 04:30:24 EDT 2014

Actually, it is not to approve, but to change the document.
First person registers the document and fill's in the header. (FV60 / MIRO)

Then it is send to a second person who complements the data. (FV60 / MIR4)

Then it is send to a third person who approves the invoice. (FV60 / MIR4)

When it is approved, the invoice is booked.

For both FI and MM invoices.....

Idea now is to create a subtype of the BOR objects and just call MIRO and FV60 in a sync method.

Anyone knows why the methods are async?

Regards,

Robert