Workflow log Security

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 18:07:17 EDT 2014

Hi Sue,

What does this step do, just send an email? If so, what I would do is
change it to a task that calls a method that calls
fm SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 and have that send the email.

Then again, savvy users may be able to deduce something from the container
element contents so you may want to make that more cryptic.

regards
Rick Bakker