Translate container expressions

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Tue Apr 29 10:56:23 EDT 2014

Hello Rene,

I assume you have hard coded the text value in the container operation.
Consider using a functional method with the necessary logic in the
container operation.

See Jocelyn's blog on SCN:Using functional methods in workflows and
tasks
<http://scn.sap.com/community/bpm/business-workflow/blog/2006/12/19/using-functional-methods-in-workflows-and-tasks>

Cheers,
Ramki.