Translate container expressions

Montijn, Rene rene.montijn at capgemini.com
Tue Apr 29 10:10:35 EDT 2014

Dear all,

I have a question with regard to workflow containers containing texts. I have created a container element (STATUS) that is filled with a text in a container operation.
So the expression of this operation is a text. That container element is used in a subsequent workflow task (=user decision) as a parameter (to display this text in a separate column in the SAP inbox).
However, I think that these expression texts are language independent and thus cannot be translated. Am I right?
How would it be possible to embed these language dependent variable texts in a workflow?

Regards, Vriendelijke groet,
René Montijn | Capgemini Netherlands | Utrecht
Senior SAP Consultant | Apps2 | SAP Service Center

Office: +31306896026| Mob.: +31647376717 | rene.montijn at capgemini.com<mailto:rene.montijn at capgemini.com>
Reykjavikplein 1 | P. O. Box 2575 | 3500 GN Utrecht | The Netherlands
[Email_CBE] People matter, results count