Approve request escalation

Bratzler, Loren loren.bratzler at nscorp.com
Wed Nov 20 10:30:30 EST 2013

We have done something similar in one of our workflows.  We defined a “current_approver” field in the container and then added a background step at the top of the loop where we pass in the multiline element and the incremented index.  The background process then extracts the approver at the appropriate index number and returns that value back in the current_approver field.  We then set the agent in the User Decision step to be “current_approver”.

Loren Bratzler
Norfolk Southern Corporation
110 Franklin Road SE
Roanoke, VA  24042-0060