Approve request escalation

John Haworth jhaworth at csc.com
Wed Nov 20 09:53:48 EST 2013

Hi

I have a requirement to escalate an approval request through a number of
approvers, when a deadline is reached, i.e. if not approved with a couple
of days then send to the next approver.

I can do this via modelled deadline in a loop, i can set a flag and
increment as it loops, my question is, if i have the list of approvers in
a multine container element, how can move through the list, i.e. point at
the approver i want?

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

John Haworth
SAP PDM
CSC

Euxton House, Euxton Lane, Chorley, PR7 6FE.
|Office: +44(0)1257 23 6474|Mobile: +44(0)7921069650| email:
jhaworth at csc.com|www.csc.com

Advanced Holiday Notice:

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences Limited •
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK • Registered in England No: 0963578