Determining user id linked to a partner function

Brenda Raubenheimer braubenheimer at telkomsa.net
Mon May 13 04:02:13 EDT 2013

Hi.

We need to get the user id linked to the project manager. We have established that the project manager is in table IHPA where PARVW = 'ZT'. However, the entry in our system has no ADRNR field filled in. Does anyone know how to determine the user linked to this partner? When we use transaction CG20N and display the partners, a name is shown, so there has to be a way to get this. I really don't want to have to debug the transaction so I'm hoping someone out there can help.

Regards,
Brenda.

Sent from my iPhone