Workflow locked when receiving event

Claus Lücking wug at lucking.dk
Mon May 13 03:22:23 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have got a problem with a new workflow template using object type DRAW. In
the workflow I wait for a new version of a Document Management System
inforecord using correlation functionality – it works as expected but when
the event for the new version should be received the workflow is still
locked by the user who created the new version from a work item (visible in
the event trace). Then the event delivery is parked in the event queue and
delivered later but this is not sufficient because I need the new object in
the workflow container immediately.

I have tried different solutions but all with same result: Local workflow
and wait up to X seconds.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Claus.