Determining user id linked to a partner function

joshi maddela joshi.maddela at gmail.com
Tue May 14 00:59:49 EDT 2013

Hi Brenda,

(I spoke to Martin yesterday). The partner number which we see as a project
manager is actually created as a sales employee.
This is linked to HR data. Some times this employee may or may not have SAP
user id. But when we filled the HR info type 0105 which carries sap user id
with user details, Then we could see this in table PA0105.
Thanks to every one.

Joshi