Issue in binding with custom class default method with Ad hoc objects

Srinivas Reddy ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 09:47:52 EDT 2013

Hi Experts,

In my requirement I need to display a link in the work item, which will
call standard t-code ME23. The workflow will start from a custom ZCLASS
event and in the default method I called the class method which will
display the ME23 transaction. I have no syntax error inside workflow while
binding the ZCLASS container element with the standard workflow element
ADHOC_OBJECTS in the user decision step.

I could see the link in SBWP but when I clicked the link nothing is
happening. I am assigned to SAP_ALL. In the workflow log I could see the
ZCLASS instance and also could see 1 record in ADHOC_OBJECTS , when I
double clicked the entry in the ADHOC_OBJCTS I am getting a message "Error
while triggering default method".

I suspect the issue is with the binding between ZCLASS container element
and ADHOC_OBJECTS. The standard workflow element ADHOC_OBJECTS is referred
to BOR whereas ZCLASS  is referred to global class ZCLASS. I have no clue
what is going wrong. Can someone help me in  this issue.

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..