Work Center to Send Email

Cheri Myers myersc1 at nku.edu
Mon Jul 29 09:47:57 EDT 2013

I am having trouble with Work Centers being the organization object in send email task

BO Object SELFITEM SENDTASKDESCRIPTION

I am getting errors exactly like the thread below.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1510796

I don't see any fix from this thread.

RH_STRUC_GET works if I use SAP_TAGT but NOT SAP_HOLD (basically because we have the work centers set up straight to users not positions).

I have no problems sending work items to Work Centers but am wondering why this doesn't work for the send email step type. I can set up a background task to get those users but it seems like WF is supposed to be working just sending the Work Center.

Thanks,

Cheri L. Myers
ESG ABAP-Workflow Team
Northern Kentucky University