PPOME- When adding user to Position, the position text gets automatically changed

lynne.allen@kodak.com lynne.allen at kodak.com
Tue Jul 23 13:51:16 EDT 2013

Thanks for the response.

I was able to find the culprit in our system. They is a enhancement point
in
Class: CL_EX_HRBAS00INFTY that will allow changes before entries are saved
in the org structure.

Apparently this was activated with code to overwrite the position text,
causing us issues in other orgs.

Lynne M. Allen | ERP Workflow Development | Worldwide Information Systems
(WWIS) |
Eastman Kodak Company | 343 State Street | Rochester, NY 14650-1221 |
lynne.allen at kodak.com | 585-724-3556 Office |
www.kodak.com